Monday, January 05, 2009

Project 365 is Ready, Set, Go!

I have joined the Project 365 craze which means I will be taking pictures every single day for the next 365 days and will post at least one on prizedpixels.blogspot.com.

I think this will be a fun way to keep track of what happened throughout the year. Not just the milestones & out of the ordinary events, but also the day-to-day things we tend to easily forget. I also know that the only way to get better at taking pictures is to do it! :)

Hope you enjoy the photos as much as I will taking & sharing them!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! We tend to take for granted the "boring" day to day stuff, but that's really what our life is made up of! I love the idea of documenting not just the "special" events, but taking a snapshot of everyday events. :)

Anonymous said...

I have you bookmarked!
I've done the same thing...
http://carolynnx365.wordpress.com/

Penny said...

Hooray, C! I've bookmarked yours too. I'm glad you are doing this!