Sunday, January 04, 2009

Work, Work, Work

I am working on "deChristmasing" the house. The real tree is undecorated and standing outside near the front door. I need to take it out of the stand and get it out to the road so the city mulchers can take care of it.

I also cleaned out our refrigerator this afternoon. If I didn't know any better I would think that baby was brand new from the looks of the inside. I must keep on top of wiping it out better than I think.

I have also been busy at work on my new project for 2009. It is called Project 365, and you guessed it that means I will take at least one picture a day to share with all of you. I am starting a new blog just for those images. I may add a word or two with the images, but for the most part it will just be an image I took that day. Not only will it be a quick way for me to look back on my year, but also (hopefully) improve my photography skills. That blog will be called Prized Pixels, and can be found at prizedpixels.blogspot.com. It will go "live" tomorrow sometime - I am still making a few tweaks and adding images from the first four days of the year. I will, of course, continue to write here!

3 comments:

Ms Eva said...

We've just finished de-Christmasing - I swear it takes more time to do that than it does to decorate in the first place.

I love the Project 365... I've often thought of doing it myself but haven't ever jumped in. I look forward to seeing your pixels. :)

Anonymous said...

I love Project 365, but I had only seen the one that was a daily self portrait. No way was I going to do that.
I'm glad there's another variation to it..I'm in!

Penny said...

Makita...It does take more time to take down, put away, and get everything moved back to the right spot.

C...I'm glad you are in!