Friday, February 15, 2008

The Full Bath

Here are the pictures of the bathroom I promised you all way back in, when was it, November.

before

after


I still don't care for the green counter, but it isn't as bad with this paint as it was with the green and white striped paper with gold and pink details. (UGH -- that paper is hideous.)

I usually use a darker hand towel but the usual ones were all in the towel hamper I didn't realize I had a back up on the towel rack until I edited the picture. The rugs and towels are a deep purple similar to the mat of the two florals. I am really happy with the way it turned out. I still want to paint the vanity & possibly do something about that counter, but for now it's a HUGE improvement.

I did end up finding and using most of the items from this post.

3 comments:

Carolynn said...

I love the new look!!!

Anonymous said...

I really like those colors together.

Ms Eva said...

Love the new look! :)