Monday, February 18, 2008

Sniff, Sniff

The line-up for the sixth season of Dancing with the Stars will be announced later tonight. I just read that Maksim Chmerkovskiy will not be returning for this season, and his rep confirmed. :(

Radio personality Adam Corolla will be dancing with the winner of the last two seasons Julianne Hough. I have heard rumors of Florence Henderson, Kristi Yamaguchi, Marlee Matlin, and Pricilla Presley as possible contestants. We'll know shortly if those rumors were true or not.

(All Bob wants to know is if Edyta will be back! *giggle*)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Florence Henderson? I wouldn't have guesses she was in the running!

Ms Eva said...

DH like Edyta as well... I suppose most men watch the show just to see what her outfits will reveal. :)

Carolynn said...

Edyta happens to be my favorite female pro, LOL.

Maks was my favorite male...I am crying along with you, Pen!