Thursday, May 03, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #19

Today is my husband's birthday. So in honor of his birthday, today's list is thirteen things about Bob!

Thirteen Things About My Favorite Birthday Guy!

1. Born May 3, 1970

2. Born & raised in Cudahy, WI.

3. He is German & Swedish.

4. He has awesome red hair.

5. He has gorgeous brown eyes.

6. He is EXTREMELY quiet until he gets to know someone. Then you cannot get him to stop talking...lol!

7. He is the funniest man I know.

8. His laugh is contagious.

9. He has three degrees: an accounting, the Masters in Tax, and a Law degree.

10. He earned a FULL scholarship to attend law school and graduated #1.

11. He is a partner at a large law firm in Milwakee.

12. He is very picky about his hair and gets it cut every other Saturday at 11 AM. (Shhhh, don't tell him I told you all...lol!)

13. Last, but not least he is my best friend!

I love you, honey! Happy Birthday!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby! What a great list. As an Accountant, I am a bit jealous of the masters in tax (although I do have an MBA). I just might have to get one of those myself.

My list is 13 athletes who passed away before they should have.

Believer said...

Happy Birthday Bob! What a great TT!

My TT is up about 13 recent random comments.

Voice on Miscellaneous Matters
http://ruhoffman.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

What an adorable and lovely 13! The kind I like to read!

Alexandra said...

Happy Birthday Bob!!
Sunny greetings from germany*Alex*

Lori said...

Awwwwwwww, thats so sweet:)

Anonymous said...

now that's a wonderful TT. :)

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BOB!

Lots to be proud of there...

His dimples are missing from the list, girlie!

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

Happy Birthday!

Let's hear it for German-Swedes!

Cindy Swanson said...

Happy birthday, Bob! He sounds like a great guy who has a accomplished a lot.

Visit my TT when you get a chance!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Bob!!!

twiga92 said...

Aww! That's really cool! It's great to be best friends with our spouse. Happy birthday to your hubby!

Penny said...

Bob says thank you for the birthday wishes everyone!

Doh -- how could I forget to list those dimples! ;)

Kris said...

Happy Birthday to Bob! What a sweet list! :)

Martha said...

Happy birthday to your honey!

What a sweet thing to do for your hubby!

PS - I was driving through Milwaukee and I thought about you :)

xoxo,
martha

Rebecca said...

Happy Birthday Bob! Happy TT13 too! http://anyapples.blogspot.com/

Jenny McB said...

Definitely sounds like a "keepa"! Hope you enjoy a nice birthday weekend..and your son's is soon also?

Penny said...

Jenny...I just have a daughter. Her 14th birthday is in a couple weeks!

Anonymous said...

Oh Penny, this is one of the sweetest TT's I've read. Btw, my little man has red hair too (strawberry blonde) and we all love it.
Blessings,
~Toni~

DigiscrapMom said...

Happy birthday to your hubby! Wow! My Dad and your hubby have the same traits, an accountant, tax encyclopedia, a laywer! Whoa! Cool! Really cool!

I hope you had a wonderful celebration of his birthday :)

Happy weekend!