Monday, May 14, 2007

Our New Wheels

I FINALLY got my bike over the weekend! I absolutely love the colors! (The photo is of my bike.)

Bob decided he wanted one too. I am looking forward to family bike rides. You don't even know how long I have been wanting bikes for the entire family. Olivia had one already. Now Bob & I can join her on some long bike rides on the local bike trails!

Now, I need to do some googling for bike racks that go in the back of a pick-up in case we decide to go on one of the trails a bit further away!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

NICE!!

Frank loves to ride, but he goes for quick short sprints...too fast for me! He has actually "stolen" my bike, since I haven't been on it in years!

Penny said...

Thank you, C! LOL @ Frank!

I tried to go out for a quick ride and had to turn back home when the rain started. GRRRR!

hak said...

That is one sweeet looking ride! Who makes it?

hak / john

Penny said...

It's a T:Nine Crystal by K2. It rides very nice and is made for shorties like me! It comes in two sizes for women 5'3" to 5'6" (me) and women 5'6" to 5'10"!

I love it so far!