Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Just Don't Do It

I was looking back in my blog archives when I came across a good example of why I shouldn't put a to do list on my blog. The "permanent" evidence that I did not complete what I had planned to in January. LOL!! It was my second Thursday Thirteen.

Thirteen Things TO DO IN JANUARY 2007

1. Pick out tile, counter top, and vanity for upstairs bathroom.
2. Declutter, organize, and clean the basement.
3. Take donations to Salvation Army Donation Center.
4. Buy shelving system for basement.
5. List good items just taking up space on eBay.
6. Organize printed photos in albums.
7. Finish organizing digital photos.
8. BACK UP new newly organized photos!
9. Take more pictures.
10. Scrap at least one page per week (either digital or paper).
11. Buy dress for 2007 Reinhart Winter Gala.
12. Help Bob pick out his tuxedo for the Gala.
13. Attend 2007 Winter Gala on January 27 and have fun!

I guess it is a good thing that I have completed more than half of them. However, it is a reminder of #13 from my first TT, "I am a neat freak, who tends to procrastinate."

Sincerely,

Penny the Procrastinator (lol!)

We have decided to wait until later this year for the bathroom. I would rather spend time outside when the weather is nice than in the bathroom working on redecorating.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And you got most of the TEDIOUS stuff off of your list!

Penny said...

At least I will have something to do on the rainy days that are sure to be coming! ;)