Monday, December 04, 2006

Holly Hobbie

Did you know Holly Hobbie had a makeover?

I had no clue until this morning while out shopping for my niece, Caitlyn. Won't she just love this little girlie? I sure hope so!

Holly sure has come a LONG way from when I had a Holly Hobbie bedroom, dish set, lunch box, etc! It's fun to see the popular dolls from when I was growing up making a comeback!

As you can probably see, I got a tiny start on my Christmas shopping. Three people down. I think that leaves about ten or twelve -- yikes. I better make my usual tracking list so I don't skip anyone! At least only 5 need to be done for this weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, she has changed! She's much more hip than she was "way back when" LOL

Anonymous said...

I saw Holly Hobbie recently - she's a cartoon now too! I used to love her when I was little.

Penny said...

Carolynn & Stacy...I bet your girls would love her!

Olivia is a bit too old (or so she thinks...lol).