Tuesday, December 05, 2006

O Tannenbaum, O Tannenbaum

How lovely are thy branches...

Thank goodness for Target! I decided to pick up purple, turquoise, and green ornaments. They are GREAT jewel tones and from a collection called Holiday Couture! They fit in nicely with the golds we already had.

Just a fun shot!

I left this image larger than I usually do for blog entries.
If you click on the image, you can see the ornaments a little better.

It's hard to see the in the pictures, but the new ornament have gold glittery designs on them. I still want to find some floral picks to add to the tree, but other than that I am finished! Woohoo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That top photos feels so warm and cozy!
Great work!

Penny said...

Thank you, Carolynn! It feels good to have it done and be able to sit back and enjoy it.