Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Bathroom Project

Today's to do list (the bathroom):

  • paint ceiling
  • hang border
  • hang pictures
  • order larger print (Essence by Kimberly Poloson)
  • new hand towels, soap pump, trash can, etc.
I love days that are that productive. Yes, the bathroom is small, but it always feels good to get a project done. Well, it's not completely done, but the last part of that list will be easy.

Here are a couple pictures (the second is most true to the actual color):



The print I had in there before adding the border did not match the style of the border at all. The solution: cut three images from the border put in three 5x7 frames that were not being used, and taaadaaaa--instant art for the bare wall!

The towels, soap pump, and other accessories don't really go either, but I don't have a quick fix for those. They will just stay until I go to the mall with grandma next week. I also plan to replace the mirror sometime!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FABULOUS!!!!!

Penny said...

Thank you! I am really happy with it!