Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Home Improvement Stores

I love browsing around the home improvement stores. I needed some ceiling paint, wallpaper adhesive and a couple other things so I stopped at Menard's. While there I spotted one of the strangest products I have seen in a LONG time! Have you heard of Paint Pourri? In case you haven't, and you have the same look on your face I had when I first looked at the package. It is not scented paint, but a packet of fragrance you add to your gallon of paint. The scent can last 6-12 months. You better make sure you like the scent you choose before you paint. That's a long time to have to put up with a dud fragrance.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

With my luck, I would become allergic to the scent I picked and have to move out of my house before it faded away....

Penny said...

LOL...Stacy! I hear ya!

Anonymous said...

I cannot imagine taking the risk of putting a scent in paint!!

I guess the concept is kinda' cool, though....if you are sure you can tolerate it!

LOL Stacy-- "have to move out of my house"

Ben Brown said...

It might be a good idea to have it in the paint on your kitchen walls especially after you have been cooking mackerel or something like that.