Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Run, Run, Run

I need a nap after just thinking about all the running I did yesterday. I need to put a reminder in my calendar for next year to stay home on the first day of school. I was more exhausted than Olivia.

  • 5:30 Wake to have a little quiet time before making sure Bob & Olivia are ready for their days.
  • 7:15 Leave house to drop Olivia & neighbor boy off at school
  • 7:30 Back home to make Bob's lunch and make sure he has everything he needs to face the day.
  • 8:00 Make and eat breakfast
  • 8:25 Shower and get ready to face my day
  • 9:35 Leave for grandma's to take her to a dentist appointment, Wal-Mart, lunch, and the grocery store.
  • 2:20 Back home to put away the few groceries I picked up.
  • 2:35 Leave to pick Olivia up from school
  • 3:05 HOME SWEET HOME, but not for long
  • 4:15 Leave for the Y, to change the family membership to individual (no sense paying for Bob and Olivia if they aren't going to use it. Grrr!) and workout.
  • 4:30 Workout for a little over an hour
  • 6:00 HOME SWEET HOME
  • 6:15 Make dinner after checking the mail. Woohoo! My FOOT SOLDIERS: Stories From the Breast Cancer 3 Day Walk book arrived. This book has a chapter on a dear friend's battle with breast cancer while pregnant.
  • 7:00 Clean up kitchen
  • 8:00 ish Visit with Bob while he works out on the BowFlex (at least someone is using it...lol)
  • 8:45 Warm-up supper for Bob
  • 9:05 Finally, I get to sit down! We watch Rockstar: SuperNova recorded on the life changing TiVo, of course. Also watch a few amazing performances over again. (GO TOBY or MAGNI!!)
  • 10:00 Move to the den to be with Bob while he does a little work. Begin to read the wonderful little book, but have to put it down because I am dozing from my day of running. :(
  • 1:30 Wake up in the chair in the den and decide it's time for my bed! LOL!
Today doesn't look like it is going to be much better, but tomorrow I do not plan to leave the house other than two trips to school! I am looking forward to that!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was dead tired after READING that list, Pen!!!

whew....

Anonymous said...

And I might add that DVR has changed my life also. I can watch a show in less time, no commercials....but am I slowly watching MORE shows?????

I won't answer that!

Anonymous said...

WOW, a full day. Staying busy keeps you out of trouble, Penny! LOL Some of my days feel that way, but I don't like to go out like that when it is raining. UGH!!

Penny said...

I did stay out of trouble yesterday. Bob likes when I am that busy because it keeps me out of the online stores...lol!

I do watch more TV now, but that is because I can actually watch a whole show...lol!

Anonymous said...

I like your rationalization. Sign me up for more TV. ROFL.

Penny said...

LOL...C! You're all signed up! *snicker*

Project Runway has my name all over it later this afternoon. That's one show Olivia and I love to watch together.

Anonymous said...

Project Runway! JUST last night I went back and watched the episodes I had missed. Skipped right through those commercials! :)

Penny said...

I LOVE Uli!! I like Michael & Jeffery as well.