Monday, September 04, 2006

Where Has the Time Gone?

I cannot believe Labor Day is here. We didn't have any plans for today other than a little yardwork. The rain has put a damper on that. Looks like it will have to wait!

Olivia goes back to school tomorrow. She says she isn't looking forward to it, but I know she is. Her backpack was organized for weeks. Thursday night was the open house for the kids to meet their teachers. It is school tradition to bring your supplies and items to decorate your locker on this night, and guess what Olivia did. Now does that sound like a girl "not" looking forward to starting school? LOL!


I know I am looking forward to school starting. It is time to get back to the normal routine. Bob has been working so many hours, Olivia has been running to do things with her friends, and try to plan a decent meal around that. With the exception of Sunday lunches, I think the three of us have only eaten together once since before Bob went to Arizona. I like routines and am looking forward to getting back into one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A new routine! That's what I'm trying to learn, now the house is empty for the first time!

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to get use to getting up at 6 again.

Penny said...

Yesterday & today were not good for the routine!

Tomorrow and Friday will help, but a full week of school will work wonders! :)