Thursday, September 07, 2006

Simplify

The ability to simplify means to eliminate the unnecessary so that the necessary may speak. ~ Hans Hoffman

Tuesday and Wednesday evenings I was just exhausted. I have decided that simplifying my life needs to involve more than just the stuff in my home. It also needs to include my schedule and what I decide to put on it.

I will start by moving my workouts back to early mornings (I have been going late mornings the last couple weeks). I think taking care of ME by working out first thing each morning will really help. As women we tend to put everyone ahead of ourselves. Bad grammer aside, there is truth to the saying, "If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy." I also need to do a better job of actually planning my days instead of just running from here to there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear you, Pen. I could not agree more.

SIMPLIFY. I even like the way that word sounds.

Penny said...

I like the way that word sounds too! :)