Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Frost? Say It Isn't So

Sounds like we may be getting our first frost of the season and WAY too early if you ask me. Being this close to Lake Michigan we don't usually see our first frost until late October or early November. I want fall; not summer straight into winter...lol!!

Over the weekend I kept feeling like I was coming down with something. Well, I was right! I have some sort of cold type bug. It took full hold Monday evening and has made me pretty miserable the last two days. Today it has moved to my sinuses and given me a whoppin' sinus headache. If it doesn't let up some tomorrow, I will be visiting my doctor so it doesn't turn into one of my tough to kick sinus infections.

Off to eat some soup & rest, rest, rest! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We may get frost here tonight. To soon. Sorry you aren't well. Hope you will be feeling better tomorrow. xo

Penny said...

I am happy to say we were close enough to the lake that we didn't get any frost.

No doctor visit is necessary at this point either. The headache is mostly gone. My ears and nose still have that plugged feeling, but I am on my way back to 100%.

Anonymous said...

Glad to know you are on the mend!

Penny said...

Nearly 100% now! Still feel a bit lousy when I first get up and just before bed.