Thursday, August 24, 2006

Very Vera

I was excited to hear this. I like her style...

KOHL'S AND VERA WANG ANNOUNCE EXCLUSIVE NEW COLLECTION
Introducing Very Vera by Vera Wang

MENOMONEE FALLS, Wis., August 24, 2006 — Kohl's Corporation (NYSE:KSS) is teaming up with Vera Wang to create Very Vera by Vera Wang - as a premium fashion and lifestyle brand. The exclusive brand will be available in all Kohl's stores and on Kohls.com starting Fall 2007.

The Very Vera by Vera Wang brand is licensed by a subsidiary of Vera Wang Group to Kohl's under a long-term agreement. Kohl's will be the exclusive provider and marketer in the United States of all Very Vera by Vera Wang merchandise such as sportswear, intimate apparel, handbags, leather accessories, jewelry, footwear, linens and towels.

"The Very Vera by Vera Wang brand will retain my personal design sensibility of a relaxed effortless approach to fashion," Vera Wang states. "I am thrilled to create a collection of creative lifestyle and apparel products for Kohl's. This new partnership with Kohl's, a company with incredible integrity and trust in the marketplace, is a true honor."

source: kohl's.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We don't have a Khol's near us, but this is great news.

I have to say, though, I still don't get why she partnered with Serta for a MATTRESS.

Penny said...

I LOVE Kohl's. It got it's start here.

I would be willing to bet I was in a Kohl's Department Store before I was 10 days old...lol! They used to have Kohl's grocery stores. Those closed up a just a few years ago.

Wisconsin Senator Herb Kohl's family started Kohl's.