Monday, January 15, 2007

What Kind of Shoe Are You?

I Am Big Black Boots!


You can be best described as: attitude
You've got lots of it - and you love to give it
A guy has to be pretty gusty to hit on you
But if he's your type, you'll warm up... a little


So, What Kind of Shoe Are You?

Usually, when I take these little quizzes, they are pretty accurate; but I don't that is the case this time. What were your results, and are they accurate?

I'll also add that a guy has to be pretty gutsy to hit on me because I am married not because of the attitude...rofl!

4 comments:

Scribbit said...

I'd probably be warm-fuzzy-massaging slippers. That would be nice.

Not flip flops. Definitely not flip flops.

Anonymous said...

I love it!
I'm BAREFOOT!

You're a total free spirit, go with the flow girl
You can't be restricted by shoes for very long
And unsuprisingly, the same goes for men
Your match is out there - and he's as carefree as you are

Anonymous said...

I'm a barefoot woman. I love my flip flops. LOL

Penny said...

C & Diane...how did I know you two would be barefoot women? LOL!!