Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Dress Hunting Season

It's that time of year once again -- yes, time to find a dress for the Winter Gala. This year's gala is not black tie as it has been the past three years. It is cocktail instead. That doesn't mean much difference for me, but it means no tux for Bob.

I went out today & found one in about an hour. I tried on at least 30 and ended up with the second one I tried on! :D Can't really explain why I tried on so many. I even tried styles I wouldn't normally choose. I guess I was in the mood for torture...lol!!

It's made of matte jersey so not nearly as dressy as previous gala dresses.

Beading detail on straps at neckline.

UGH - photography class certainly has not improved the quality of my dress images...lol!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always love the Gala pic!

Penny said...

:)

Beverly D. Gaines said...

Amazing dress, I love black dress. I like your dress hunting session on online. I have checked out the price and think it's a affordable dress, I ever seen. Lovely post and thanks for sharing...