Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It's Here

My new computer arrived Saturday morning just as FedEx tracking said it would. I finally have the necessary files from the old computer (mostly photos) over to this one.

The wireless router was giving my trouble when I initially tried to set it up Sunday afternoon, but when I tried again Monday morning it worked like a charm and has ever since.

I'm still working on getting this room reorganized since we don't need the monstrous monitor taking up the entire desk any longer.

4 comments:

SeaWorthy said...

You will just love that new computer monitor.I wish I could get a flat screen TV..but..HELLO??how much... Thatll be the day.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Lisa
coastal nest

Anonymous said...

I am very happy with my new laptop, and I do like vista very much. With SP1, it has the bugs worked out!

Have fun! Do you love it already??

Penny said...

I totally love it! Know a funny thing. It's a laptop & wireless yet I have never moved it from the desk...lol!! Silly, hey?

Anonymous said...

be forewarned: once it realizes it is mobile, it will fight to stay out of the office. trust me on this. (she says, typing from the living room)