Monday, May 21, 2007

I'm It Once Again

Jenny over at J's Thoughts and Musings has tagged me for another Meme about me.

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was a single mom working as an assistant manger at McDonald's. My shifts were not set. So I spent a lot of time carting a darling little almost four year old from babysitter to babysitter depending on my shift. The poor girl didn't know which "sitter" she would see from one day to the next. Thankfully, they were all family or like family.

I was also "helping" Bob shop for my engagement ring! ;) (June 28 will be 10 years since we were engaged.)

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Getting ready to go visit BIL & SIL for my nephew's baptism. It ended up being the last time I saw my DH's grandma before she passed away.

Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Almonds
2. Pear with Laughing Cow cheese
3. Apple with peanut butter
4. Dove Promises (dark chocolate of course)
5. Peanut M&M's

Five songs that you know all the lyrics:
1. Vogue -- Madonna
2. You Oughta Know -- Alanis Morissette
3. Ice, Ice Baby -- Vanilla Ice
4. Hanky Panky -- Madonna (from my bad girl karaoke days...lol)
5. Summer Nights -- John Travolta/Olivia Newton-John

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire
:
1. Buy a little cottage in Door County, WI
2. Put more college money aside for Olivia
3. Vacation more
4. Buy DH the boat & convertible he thinks he needs now...lol!
5. Let my DH retire early and find him a hobby to keep him busy...lol!

Five bad habits:
1. Procrastination (oh no, Jenny! This is my number 1 bad habit!)
2. Avoiding arguments/disagreements (Keeping this one at number 2!)
3. Nail biting, but I am getting better at this one. I have almost broken it.
4. Peanut M&M's (yep, my favorite snack is a bad habit)
5. Gossiping with mom about extended family. (Ouch, that one was hard to type.)

Five things you like doing:
1. Working in the yard
2. Decorating my home
3. Sewing
4. Taking pictures
5. Blogging

Five things you would never wear again:
1. Banana clips
2. Leggings
3. Leg Warmers
4. Jellies
5. And everything else listed in my TT #5...LOL!

Five favorite toys:
1. My camera
2. My MP3 player
3. My bike
4. DirecTV/TiVo
5. My computer

And Now for the important stuff...

INSTRUCTIONS:
Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so:

The blog. Yep, the blog.
Dog's Eye View
Inside Mo's Mind
J's Thoughts and Musings
Just Bloggin' Along

Next select five people to tag:
Kelle at Come Do the Speed Limit With Me
Martha at Elizabeth Hill Cottage
GP at Fish Creek House
Shelbi at Keeper of the Chocolates
Stacy at Stacy Sews

If you choose to do the Meme, comment back so we can learn even more about you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these lists, because I have known you for years and yet still learn something new!