Friday, April 06, 2007

Triathlon Fundraising

My triathlon fundraising is off to a great start!

Anyone interested in donating or reading more about the triathlon may do so at penny.chipin.com/2007-triathlon. Later today I will be adding a link to my sidebar.

I would like to thank those who have already made generous donations. THANK YOU!!

Next week I will be kicking into training mode! I am using some triathlon training information I got online until I attend the training seminar on April 18.

(SIDEBAR: Does anyone else have a hard time typing triathlon? I want to add an extra "a" after the "th". That one is understandable, but I have no clue why my finger automatically goes to type a "g" at the end. Oh yeah, I am participating in a "triathalong"! DOH!!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a problem with the extra A, too!!

I know why the G, you've got that right. Good one. TriathlonG. Way long. hehe

Penny said...

ROFL...C! That's perfect! ;)

Jenny McB said...

Have you ever done a triatholon before? Someday I will learn how to run without getting a stitch in my side. How do you do it?

Thanks for the Birthday wishes!!

Penny said...

No, I have never done a triathlon before. I did find some very helpful training info on the web and will attend some training seminars given by Danskin to prepare.

I have three goals:

1 - to raise money for breast cancer charities.
2 - to finish; I am not worried about how long it takes. I just want to complete it
3 - to HAVE FUN!

You're welcome for the birthday wishes! I hope you had a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

You are too funny! I was thinking the same thing all weekend. I even double-checked the spelling! And I'm a tech writer!

Good luck with the training. I'm sure you'll meet your goals!

Deniel Hopkins said...

good post...wish you all the very best :)
keep tri-ing :)