Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Triathlete? Me?

Not yet, but I am going to be. Today, my friend and I registered for the Danskin Women's Triathlon Series. We will participate in the Chicagoland triathlon on July 7-8, 2007! 100% of the funds I raise will be divided equally between the National Association of TEAM Survivor and The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.

If you would like to donate, contact me using the link in my profile and I will send you the information to do so!

I am really looking forward to this! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Pen!

It's training time....LOL

Anonymous said...

LOL, I just popped in today and had to add....I get tired just seeing that Triathalon Logo!

Anonymous said...

How cool Pen. Send me the info and I'll be happy to contribute. :0
xoxo

Penny said...

The training schedule I printed isn't really too bad. It focuses on the amount of time you workout rather than speeds to build endurance for a first timer. Next year we work on pace...lol! I know the actual event will be a challenge, but it is one I am really looking forward to taking! :)

Kelle...I sent the info out to you! Thank you SO much!