Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #16

I saw a couple bloggers using searches that brought visitors to their blogs as their Thursday Thirteen topic. Since I find these searches interesting (and funny at times) I thought I would share mine.

Thirteen Searches Bringing Readers to My Blog

1. Sheryl Crow's cancer bracelet what doesn't kill you makes you stronger

2. video "lindsey adams"

3. milwaukee sausages angels

4. i lost my salivary gland stones

5. fiestaware colors kitchen makeover

6. ashly delgrosso cardio video

7. "everyday minerals" suppliers

8. chipin.com blogspot

9. warholize a photo

10. tony penny blogspot

11. birthday wishes for brother quotes

12. grocery game penny

13. gass + shoes


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

17 comments:

Jenny McB said...

Yuck, read your post below and we have the snow coming tomorrow. I refuse to get worried about it, can't believe it's April.

How do you figure out the google searches? I saw this last week also.

Anonymous said...

These are pretty funny. Isn't is amazing what google spiders pick up?

My TT # 9 is up - all about lessons learned from Mom & Dad. (feeling nostalgic this time round)ht

Penny said...

Jenny...I have site meter on my blog (bottom of the column on the left) and it lists referring links. The links for searches include the words used in the searches.

Joan said...

I am always amused and usually puzzled when I check to see what brought visitors to my site! Thanks for coming by my TT.

Anonymous said...

Isn't it interesting the way people find our blogs? Have a great weekend!

Believer said...

I want to try this! Thanks for sharing how. Very interesting!

My first TT!
http://ruhoffman.blogspot.com/
Thirteen Things About My Town In Arizona

Raggedy said...

Interesting list!
Great TT!
Happy TT'ing

Sonja Foust said...

Intriguing! :-) I have a lot of really interesting search terms for my blog. I think "fat hairy arse" is my favorite. I promise I don't blog about fat hairy arses, but I guess those words must be in there somewhere.

Barbara said...

Never figured out how to do a search on Google for my blog. I do have Site Meter and can figure out how they find me - most of it is through google searches.

Check out my TT

Mrs. Jones said...

I've never seen this before . . . thanks for posting it. I'm too busy today, but next Thursday I will be joining in. How fun!

Mrs. Jones said...

You're right, I think we do have similar interests in blogs. I'm going to have to check your blogrole and see which ones I've mist. Also gonna check out the "Sites I Fancy" list -- looks like you've got some good stuff there!

Anonymous said...

I love referrals!

Want to know the most bizarre google referral I had?
"gummy bear colonoscopy"
I kid you not....

Penny said...

rofl...C! gummy bear colonoscopy -- that's the best!

Anonymous said...

I swear I know nothing on the subject! LOL

gummy bears, yes
colonoscopy, yes
TOGETHER? NO WAY

Rebecca said...

People are weird. Good list though. My TT13 is up at http://anyapples.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I did a TT like this a couple of months ago. I found it fascinating too.

Janet said...

lol those are relatively tame, phew! Thanks for visiting!