Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Rosie & The View

This entry has nothing to do with my political beliefs. I do not post my political beliefs here. That is not because I don't have any or don't care. In fact, the opposite is true. I follow what is happening VERY regularly. I feel there are enough political blogs out there and no matter what side you are on the comments turn personal, nasty, and/or hateful. I, however, want to say I am glad to see Rosie won't be returning to The View after this season. I think she is a mean, bitter woman who has no place on network television. Bye bye Rosie! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Years ago, she was a kind gentle person, or so we thought. This Rosie is mean spirited and confrontational.

I don't watch the View, but I intentionally turned it on yesterday when I read the news that she was going to announce her leaving.

She can't leave soon enough for me.

The Rock Chick said...

Rosie doesn't seem to know the difference between speaking her mind and expressing her opinions and not knowing when to shut up. I'm not sure what happened to her.

I used to enjoy her talk/variety show years ago. Now she's just angry. I don't get it. I can't even watch The View anymore.