Thursday, March 29, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #14

I have had a few ideas running through my head for topics today. The first: Since this is my fourteenth edition, a list of the topics of my first thirteen editions. (I thought this was a little lame...LOL)! The second: 13 more things about me. (I like this one because I can continue until I have enough to do a 100 (or is it 101) list.) The third (and the winner): A list of some of the songs I want need to purchase from iTunes. I am getting tired of the songs on my playlist. They need a spring makeover!

My Next Thirteen iTunes Songs

1. "Nothing to Lose" Mat Kearney

2. "Read My Mind" The Killers (unless I decide to get Sam's Town)

3. "Tell Me 'Bout It" Joss Stone

4. "Before He Cheats" Carrie Underwood

5. "The Sweet Escape" Gwen Stefani

6. "Colorful" Rocco Deluca and the Burden

7. "The Diary of Jane" Breaking Benjamin

8. "Molly Anna" Incubus

9. "Leave the Pieces" The Wreckers

10. "I'll Stand By You" The Pretenders (Thanks for the reminder American Idol contestant, Gina!)

11. "Steady As She Goes" Raconteurs

12. "Boston" Augustana

13. "Suddenly I See" KT Tunstall


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

It is so sad that I only know one song on your wishlist: the one by Carrie Underwood. I'm leading a sheltered life, no doubt. If I had an iPod, I could do a wishlist like yours!

L^2 said...

Great list of music. I have most of those (#1, 2, 5, 7, 9, 10, 12, 12) and I think want the rest too. :-)
Happy TT.

Anonymous said...

#13 is a great song.

You KNOW I love #4. She sounds so sweet then bashes his car. LOLOL

You also know what happens when you and I make music lists....and I think my itunes account is now down to four bucks. haha

Penny said...

LOL...C! Sounds like you need another rebate! ;)