Friday, February 16, 2007

UGH! Facing the facts!

I was just checking my FitLinxx stats on the web this after. I decided to click on visits, and honestly, it depressed me. I know it shouldn't because the time I missed was for valid reasons. I don't think a single one was just a I don't feel like working out today. Here are my visits by month:

Aug: 13 (good)
Sept: 12 (good)
Oct: 1 (BAD)
Nov: 1 (VERY BAD)
Dec: 0 (VERY, VERY, BAD)
Jan: 2 (improving)
Feb: 6 (getting back on track)

This month would be better if we hadn't had those day with wind chills of 35 below zero. I wasn't going out in that if I didn't have to. Then Tuesday we had snow leaving the roads treacherous. I took that day off and just used our treadmill in the basement. (I hated every minute of that...LOL.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it is VERY common for exercise routines to get "off track" in the winter, because of the cold, and especially November & December---because of the holidays.

What matters NOW is February, and to me, you are looking just fine! :)

Don't ask me how many times I went to Curves in Nov, Dec, and Jan, LOL!