Friday, February 02, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #6 (on Friday)

The last thirteen CDs we purchased

Yes, we still purchase CDs! We buy CDs when we are pretty sure we will like more than one song. When there's a catchy tune by someone we don't want a whole CD of, we purchase & download that song.

1. Frank Sinatra Romance Songs from the Heart(Bob's)

2. Christina Aguilera Back to Basics (Shared)

3. Guns 'n Roses Greatest Hits (Bob's -- I kept asking what he was thinking, but after listening to it a little I found out there are more songs on there I like than I cared to admit...lol!)

4. Point of Grace Winter Wonderland (Mine)

5. Daughtry Daughtry (Mine -- BY FAR THE BEST!!!)

6. U2 18 Singles (Shared)

7. Sugarland Enjoy the Ride (Mine)

8. Keith Urban Love, Pain, and the Whole Crazy Thing (Mine)

9. Rascal Flatts Me and My Gang (Shared)

10. Panic! at the Disco A Fever You Can't Sweat Out (Mine)

11. Nickelback All the Right Reasons (Mine)

12. Bruce Springsteen Devils & Dust (Bob's -- I don't even want to hear Springsteen when we are in the truck together...lol)

13. Mariah Carey The Emanicpation of Mimi (Mine -- I can't believe it, but YES I bought this CD. I loved her when she first hit the music scene. I have her first three or four CDs. Then she had a few duds. This one was kind of back to what made her popular. It is pretty good. Not one of my favorites, but still good.)

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very insightful list!

I'm with you...if there's just a couple songs I like, I head to itunes. Otherwise I want the CD. I want the case, I want the paper, I want it all, LOL

alisonwonderland said...

i'm still buying CDs too! :o) the last several i've purchased are Sarah McLachlan and Enya.

happy belated TT! thanks for stopping by!

Penny said...

Yep, we want it all too!! I LOVE to read who they thank! :)

Anonymous said...

HI. Thanks for visiting my blog.

I only listen to music CDs while driving... never at home... so I stopped buying a long time ago.

Anonymous said...

LOVE Enya, one of my favs!