Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Another Snow Day

Today was another day off of school for Olivia. I am so glad this really cold snap is over! We were up to 7 degrees (windchill -5) this afternoon with snow falling. It is done now, and we got about 1.5 inches. It's strange to get snow when it is so cold. Usually, when we get snow around here it is around 25 or 30.

Tomorrow will be back to school, and let me tell you I am glad. Olivia just doesn't know what to do with herself and is driving me nuts! Grrr...LOL! Thank goodness the school year doesn't end in say December and start up again in March. Think of how stir crazy the kids living in cold climates would be. I shudder to think of it...lol!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had late schedule yesterday and closed today. Sometimes I will surprise them with a "DVD Day", LOL. They pull out their portable players and lay around in their pj's all day!