Thursday, December 28, 2006

Thursday Thirteen #1

While reading one of the blogs I visit occasionally, I ran across Thursday Thirteen.

I think it sounds like fun so I may join in for at least a few weeks to try it out! Not sure if I will be able to come up with a theme every week (lol), but I will give it a try! Here it goes:




Thirteen Things about ME

1. I am 36.
2. I am married.
3. I have one 13 year old daughter.
4. I have a 6 year old Black Lab/Shepard.
5. I have a 3 year old Lab/Chow.
6. I am a SAHM (Stay-at-home Mom).
7. I live in Southeastern Wisconsin.
8. I have three brothers.
9. I have two step-sisters.
10. I knew all my grandparents.
11. I have NEVER flown on a commercial airplane.
12. I attended Trinity Bible College.
13. I am a neat freak, who tends to procrastinate.


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



What is the Thursday Thirteen?

Thursday Thirteen is a blog meme with one purpose - to get to know bloggers better. Thirteen is the magic number - because Thursday Thirty is too many!

Every Thursday, bloggers jot down thirteen things about their week, Thirteen secrets they’ve never shared before, Thirteen random things about themselves or their lives that give the reader a better idea of who they are. Then the fun begins, you go bloghopping! Find other Thursday Thirteeners, spend some quality time getting to know your fellow bloggers, interact with them through their lists and invite them to yours!

Is there a theme every week?

Nope! Your Thirteen Things can be about whatever you want. Just remember, most of your fellow Thirteeners expect to learn more about who you are or what you’ve been up to that week! If you do a themed list, you may want to keep that in mind.

11 comments:

K said...

A great list! You really should fly, it's great!

Have a Happy New Year!!

alisonwonderland said...

welcome to Thursday Thirteen!

my TT #8 is up here. my first time was a list of random things about me too. :o)

Chickadee said...

Welcome to the 13!

I keep my 13 mostly random...I usually post little tidbits that happen to me during the week.

Hope you have fun with it and look forward to your list.

We vacation in Wisconsin every year...Hayward to be exact.

Thanks for visiting my 13. :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the TT :)

JO said...

welcome to T13!!! you're going to have lots of fun every thursday!

great list!

Anonymous said...

What a fun idea! I would have never known that you've never flown on a commercial plane before!

Melissa said...

Where is Trinity Bible College? I know I've heard of it, but can't remember where it is. I went to Moody in Chicago.

Penny said...

my 2 cents...I have flown, but it was in my step-dad's little six seater. :)

chickadee...I haven't been to Hayward, but have heard it is lovely. It's a LONG way from here -- about 6 hours.

Melissa...Two of my uncles went to Moody. Trinity Bible College is in Ellendale, ND.

Unknown said...

Welcome to the TT - great list!

Caylynn said...

Welcome to Thursday Thirteen. :) Nice to meet you and to get to know some things about you.

Thanks for stopping by. :)

Anonymous said...

The commercial aircraft was a surprise one to me! See? I thought I knew you....

FUN!!