Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Preparing for Christmas

Bob's parents will be in town from Dec 9-18. On Dec 19 Bob, Olivia, and I are planning to take a LONG over due family vacation, but will return before Christmas. That means I will have to have all my decorating and shopping done earlier than usual. The shopping is started, but no where near done. I have begun addressing cards -- doing a few a day makes it seem like less work. I won't put up any decoartions until next weekend, but have pulled out what I plan to use this year to save a bit of time when decorating day rolls around.

I am sure I will still end up wrapping a few gifts at about 2am Christmas morning!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you believe the holidays are upon us???


Where are you guys going?

Penny said...

We are going to our FAVORITE area of Wisconsin -- Door County! We have gone there several times before, but without Olivia. In the past we stayed at The White Lace Inn, a B&B. This time we are staying at a newer resort with pools just for Olivia! :)

Our last family vacation was too long ago. She usually choses staying with grandma over going with us. This time we haven't given her a choice...lol!!

Anonymous said...

The holidays have arrived too soon. I have some shopping done. Much farther along than last year.

Sounds like fun, fun, fun!!! Don't overdo it so you can enjoy your vacation. LOL

Anonymous said...

I remember you talking about The White Lace Inn!

I would love to see Door County!