Thursday, August 17, 2006

QUICK, Inexpensive, SIMPLE

Those are exactly the types of suppers I LOVE! Last night I wanted a pasta meal, but wanted sauce other than spaghetti. Here is what I came up with:

Perdue Short Cuts Italian Style Grilled Chicken ($1.00)
Ragu Light Parmesan Alfredo Sauce (19¢)
Bird's Eye SteamFresh Broccoli/Cauliflower (70¢)
Whole Wheat Fettucini (FREE)

Yes, supper to feed three with enough left over for my lunch today was only $1.89! It turned out so yummy and only took about 15 minutes to get to the table. Funny that most of that time was boiling the noodles...lol!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy.
Yo Go Girl on the grocery game!!!!!

Penny said...

According to Quicken, last July I spent $884 on food, paper products, cleaning supplies, health & beauty items. This July...$323.83 (and that includes school supplies)! My goal for August is to stay under $350.00 again.

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

What a shopper!!! Would you like to have another list to add to yours? LOL