Friday, August 18, 2006

Dancing with the Stars

The third season is nearly here! Have you seen the line-up for this season yet? Could be pretty interesting...lol!!

TUCKER CARLSON (professional dancer Elena Grinenko)
MONIQUE COLEMAN (professional dancer Louis Van Amstel)
SARA EVANS (professional dancer Tony Dovolani)
WILLA FORD (professional dancer Maxsim Chmerkovskiy)
VIVICA A. FOX (professional dancer Nick Kosovich)
HARRY HAMLIN (professional dancer Ashly Delgrosso)< href="http://abc.go.com/primetime/dancing/">Dancing with the Stars.

I am glad to see Tony, Max, Edyta, and Cheryl back. I think Ashly needs to go away. I find her dance style hard to watch.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A couple of these names were totally foreign to me, LOL.
JERRY SPRINGER? Oh my.

I can't wait to see Emmitt.
And of course Maxsim! ;)

Penny said...

A couple were pretty foreign to me as well. I thought the same thing when I saw Jerry Springer...lol!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I think Jerry Springer will be a hoot to watch. LOL!!!!