Sunday, July 02, 2006

I LOVE Sundays

Sundays like this one that is! Other than church we did not go anywhere today. I spent it relaxing on the deck, catching up on a little laundry, working on a couple scrapbook layouts, and tweaking the header for this blog! (It's up. If you can't see the header try clicking refresh while holding down the shift key.) I am pleased with the way it turned out.

Bob is off work tomorrow and Tuesday. Olivia is off from her summer orchestra class all week. I am looking forward to the next couple days where we can be together and just relax like today. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I live for days like that! Way to go. Enjoy the family time. :):)

(Darn, I still can't see the header. Did you do a custom design?)

Penny said...

Yes, I did a custom design! Don't know why you can't see it. Grrr!!!

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy Sundays. I like to stay at home after church and just chill. Sorry, I can't see the header. Enjoy bloggin though.

Penny said...

Grrr...you can't see it either? I know my "lurker" friends can see it. I don't know why you ladies can't.