Friday, June 30, 2006

Cracking the Code

As you can probably see, I spent a lot of today trying to make Just Bloggin' Along more me. I am using a template from blogger, but wanted a more personal look. After a little much trial and error, I got my new header up and a few other things I didn't want removed. I am not 100% happy with the way the header looks, but will make those changes sometime next week. Compared to all the tweaking of codes I did today, that will be simple!!

I will also be adding more links to the side bar over the next week or so. So stay tuned as my little part of the World Wide Web becomes more and more ME!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The more code you work with, the easier it becomes. You'll have this place finely tuned in no time!

(I don't see a header right now, fyi only)

Penny said...

Oh no!!