Monday, July 17, 2006

Bloggin' Slacker

Boy, have I been a bloggin' slacker the last few days...lol!?!

Here are a few pics from the weekend...

The curio mentioned in Thursday's entry.

The baskets!
The one on the left is the one $5.00 treasure!!

The view of the moon was incredible here Saturday night. It was HUGE, an awesome shade of orange, and so low in the horizon. The only thing that can be seen in the picture is the moon so you just can't get tell how huge or low in the sky it appeared. The color in the photo is true to what we saw here. I don't think I have ever seen the moon look like that. I am pretty sure it had something to do with the hot, humid weather we had along with most of the country this weekend.

The AWESOME Orange Moon!

I plan to take a few out in the yard today and will post them later. More blooming and close to blooming plants. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those baskets are beautiful, Penny! Something you can treasure for ever. They look very nice sitting on that curio.

Anonymous said...

Ah, that moon looks very unique. A lovely night to be outsidt. LOL

Anonymous said...

GREAT curio! I still can't believe you paid $5 for the basket!

LOVE the moon pic!

Penny said...

When I first saw the curio, was planning on filling it with shoes, chairs, and tlt. Once I got it home, I just couldn't do it. I knew it needed to be filled with Aunt Vi's Capodimonte. I do not regret putting her Capo in there for one second. I have all that other stuff in enough places in our house. (I am sure if you asked Bob he would agree...lol!)