Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Got Camera; Will Shoot

This morning I went to check a view camera out of the camera "library" at school. I plan to begin work on my semester project aka thematic series. My series doesn't have a title yet, but I will be taking photographs of the stamp the beer brewing industry left on Milwaukee -- more specifically the one left by Frederick Pabst. I plan photograph his home, his tombstone, the area that was once Pabst Brewing Company. It is currently under construction -- some areas of the old brewery house new businesses and residences, others are still be transformed for the new intended uses. I hope at least two of those new use areas will allow me inside to photograph. I also hope the Pabst Theater will do the same.

I am really excited about this project -- fingers crossed I will be able to pull it off as planned!

1 comment:

carolynn said...

Sounds like a great plan!