Monday, February 02, 2009

Nice Day

Bob took a vacation day & we spent it hanging out at home, going out to lunch and spending money on stuff I need for my view camera class. This class is enough to send a person to the poor house. I have already spent $650 NOT including tuition & have more to purchase. I purchased a bunch of things from someone on Craigslist. Some of it I do not need and should be able to sell those items to cover some of the cost of my supplies. The rest of the items I need to purchase aren't needed until the end of the semester when we start work on our semester project.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And you thought Olivia's school supplies were expensive! LOL

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a heavenly day!

My daughter is really interested in photography. Could you recommend a good starter book on technique and composition that she could peruse?

Clearly, this will be an expensive hobby for her.