Wednesday, December 24, 2008

It's a Wrap

I can't believe I am not out shopping today or planning a late night wrapping session. All my shopping was done on Monday & I wrapped the last present this morning around 9:30.

We are home from our Christmas Eve church service (it was lovely) and now I am waiting for the turkey breast & potatoes to get closer to the finish line so I can get the veggies & rolls going.

It's just Bob, Olivia & I here today. After we eat we will watch a Christmas movie, open the gifts from Bob's parents & the new PJs Santa dropped off early. Then we will settle in for our long winter's nap...lol!

Hope you all are having a nice Christmas Eve with your family and/or friends!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a nice, relaxed, cozy time with family. :)

Penny said...

It was wonderful! :)