Saturday, December 06, 2008

Confession...

I don't think I ever told you all that my mom is a "h00ker", and we're all proud of her...lol!

Rug h00ker that is...LOL!! The photos above are of the one made for me for last Christmas. I got it back recently because she entered it in a couple shows and wanted to photograph it for the records she is keeping of the projects she has done.

It will go in our home office -- the only room that hasn't been redecorated since we moved here in 2000. This rug will serve as inspiration for color & style. I can't wait to get going on it after I complete a few other projects!!

4 comments:

carolynn said...

beautiful!!! what talent, AND patience!

Penny said...

She has finished seven rugs & a few other smaller projects since she started. It took her about seven months of working nearly nightly while watching TV to finish mine.

keeper of the chocolates said...

that is stunning! i wish my mom was a hooker!

Penny said...

LOL...Shelbi!