Thursday, September 11, 2008

Not Much Better

I have not been much better about blogging this week. It's a freakin' 5 hour class! Why does it feel like my life revolves around it right now? Don't get me wrong I LOVE it, but it's a lot of "work".

Hopefully, I got a good grade on my first quiz. I know I blew one question as I totally blanked. I had the right answer, but didn't write it because I thought it was wrong. I could kick myself for that -- never leave a question blank -- guess if you don't know! GRR! I need to remind myself that I am learning how to use an SLR camera, and what matters. Not whether or not I can recall the name of a part of the camera when it's on a piece of paper with no other hint around.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I appluad you for going for the SLR. It's too much for my brain, LOL

Anonymous said...

Wowza! That's a long class! I thought my 4 hour accounting classes were long! Hope you did well on that quiz.