Saturday, March 29, 2008

Shoe Shopping

It's been a long time since I went shoe shopping when I wasn't looking for something for a specific occasion. But yesterday that kind of changed. I did need new everyday shoes. The only time I wear tennis shoes is when I work out. They just aren't me, but I do like comfortable shoes for everyday wear. The ones I have been wearing recently just weren't comfortable any more and the leather was beginning to crack. So I bit the bullet headed into Shoe Carnival and found the perfect pair. Of course with the buy one get one 50% off, I had to find a second pair. So that was my just for fun pair. I love them and this trip has rekindled my love for life size shoes. :) I think I am going back to Shoe Carnival today.

Oh, this could get ugly...LOL!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bob will wish he stayed home when he can't get in the door because of the shoe boxes.

I have searched forever for a pair of basic black pumps, pointed toe, medium/low heel, and comfortable. STILL haven't found them!

THE LYONS FAMILY! said...

A shoe shopper I am not, but my DD would be totally into this with you and begging me to take her!