Thursday, March 13, 2008

How Long Should It Take?

We had an issue with our newspaper delivery Saturday morning. I tried calling to complain about the problem, but every time I called to try to talk to a HUMAN the automated system would disconnect me. That ticked me off a little more with each call. Instead of fooling around with the phone more, I sent off an email explaining the problem I was having with the phone system and the delivery.

By Monday afternoon, I had not heard back from them so I resent the email. Then tried calling again. I was able to talk to a HUMAN this time, and she took care of the delivery complaint, but not the credit for Saturday's paper. I sent another email yesterday afternoon inquiring about the credit for Saturday's paper. Still nothing.

I know they are receiving the emails because for every one I have sent I have gotten the canned response about being important part of their business and blah, blah, blah. I know their emails aren't being caught by my spam filters because I get all other emails from them -- including one today that says they charged our credit card for this month's payment. GRRRR!!

I am to going to the investors page to find the contact information for a real person so I can hopefully get a response. What happened to customer service?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't that the truth!! I spend more time on the phone and emails "fixing" other people's errors. Just today I had to call about an overcharge that has happened not once, but twice from the same company!!