Monday, January 07, 2008

Menu Plan Monday #5

With the new year upon us, I have decided to get back into the habit of planning and posting my menu plan each Monday. I haven't been very good about planning since I posted my last Menu Plan Monday menu. Planning means fewer sandwiches and last minute runs to the store for some sort of meat that isn't frozen rock solid. It also means less eating out & healthier meals. It's time to PLAN again!!

January 7 - January 13, 2007

Monday: Oven "Fried" Chicken Breasts, Sautéed Asparagus, Steamed Cauliflower

Tuesday: Chili Rubbed Flank Steak, Long Grain Rice, Corn

Wednesday: Chicken Orecchiette, Salad, Crusty Bread with Olive Oil and Parmesan Cheese for Dipping

Thursday: Crock Pot Beef Casserole, WW Egg Noodles, Seasoned Green Beans

Friday: Quesdillas

Saturday: Dine out

Sunday: Leftovers and/or sandwiches

5 comments:

Laura said...

Sounds like a delicious menu to me! Thanks for joining us!

Laura

Carolynn said...

Looking good!!

Emily said...

good luck with your menu! We definitly struggle with eating out too much (but it's so convenient, I'm too tired, I don't want what I've planned, etc!) And you know the husband isn't going to argue LOL

Anonymous said...

Ordering in is my fav. I do not like to cook. Could you send me some leftovers, please. LOL

Martha said...

You KNOW I love your menues!!

Do you have a recipe for the Chicken Orecchiette?

xoxox,
martha