Wednesday, December 26, 2007

2007's Trees

I realized this morning that I hadn't posted pictures of our Christmas trees this year. Well, here they are...


The one on the left is the artificial we put in the family room. The tree on the right is in the living room and can you believe that is a real tree? (Sorry about the picture quality!) I have never seen a real tree shaped so "perfectly" and so full. It doesn't look so good today and will be coming down tomorrow. The branches just kept dropping further & further. There are ornaments & lights touching the floor. I'll take a picture before I start taking it down tomorrow so you all can get a laugh out of it as I have.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful trees. You have the touch. LOL

Cutzi said...

I've been meaning to stop by and say thank you for commenting on my blog!

Hope your Christmas was merry!

Carolynn said...

Beautiful! And wow, you are right..I've never seen a real tree shaped so wonderfully well!