Monday, April 23, 2007

Tri Triumphs!

Today, I had two triathlon triumphs. One in training & one in fundraising!

First the training triumph: I ran 3 miles in 40 minutes today. I did slow to a fast walk twice, but that was for less than half a mile.

The fundraising triumph: Even though the ChipIn! Widget to the right says $210, I am at my goal of $250 with a few donations that have been made through the other options!

Just because I am at my fundraising goal that doesn't mean I am going to stop! I would LOVE to raise even more for The Breast Cancer Research Foundation and National Association of TEAM Survivor.

Again, I would like to thank those who have already made a donation! I appreciate your generosity!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go, you met the goal so quickly!!!

Running triumph...you go girl! I knew you were running, so I didn't. LOL

Anonymous said...

Great on that running. Glad you are running enought for the two of us......I was never cut out for that activity. Keep up the good work girl.