Monday, April 09, 2007

It's SO Quiet Here

Friday morning around 8:30 AM, my mom picked up Olivia, and they headed for Natchez, MS. They will be spending the week down there and expect to be home sometime late Saturday night. I am going to get a lot done around the house this week, but it sure is quiet.

I started triathlon training today, and it felt good! It was supposed to be a 15 minute swim & 20 minute run along with some strength training. The pool was closed for classes while I was a the Y so I didn't get it in. Now that I have the pool schedule and know the open swim hours I can adjust my workout time. Today's scheduled swim will be done on Wednesday. I am looking forward to some warm weather so I don't have to be inside for the run & bike portions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Outside bike and running will be wayyyyy more enjoyable!

Martha said...

YOU GO, GIRL!!!!!

I'm totally impressed!

Martha