Monday, March 12, 2007

Spring Sunlight

I love the spring sunlight that floods through our living room windows this time of year.

We are now having unseasonably warm weather. What is normal anymore? First we were much cooler and now much warmer. This is Wisconsin! Soon we could be shoveling snow again. Good thing about snow storms this time of year is the snow doesn't stick around long.

Tomorrow is going to be another lovely day, and I plan to do a miniature spring clean-up in the yard.

Hopefully, I will find some of my tulips beginning to look through the dirt! The leaves on the rhododendron aren't all curled up like they are when it is so cold. I noticed the leaves fully spread out today sunning themselves in the warm light. They aren't greening up yet, but sunning themselves is the first sign! Heck, I would even be happy to see those hostas that bug me coming up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it great to see the new growth? I love it!

Penny said...

It is great to see, but I didn't see anything coming up yet! SIGH! We probably need a few more days in the 50s & 60s for that!