Friday, February 23, 2007

Weather Watch Update

I'm kind of a weather geek! When I was in junior high, I wanted to be a meteorologist! So I am giving you this update...lol! :)

How about 11-19 inches of snow? Yep, that's how much we are supposed to get now. A system that was just supposed to bring us flurries tonight has developed into a decent storm that is supposed to leave 3-5 inches. The storm that was supposed to hit tomorrow afternoon is moving a little slower than expected. It will hit sometime tomorrow evening bringing another 6-10 inches Saturday night, and the remaining 2-4 Sunday morning. At least it isn't the 100+ parts of New York got not too long ago!

Still want to come on up, Carolynn?

4 comments:

Artis Allgier said...

OMG Penny! We have buds on the lilac bushes and I seen crocus' bloomed out today...but Feb. is not over, and we get bad weather in March, but nothing like what you get!!

Anonymous said...

Whoa!
I better load up now, but I'm thinking Bob might need to drive me home!! LOL

Anonymous said...

We are having the weirdest weather, too - yesterday we're in the 70's today the upper 50's (and now under a tornado watch) and snow tonight.

Penny said...

Artis...Oooh, to see a crocus in bloom in Feb that isn't in a store. They do bloom pretty early here, and occasionally we will see one sticking up through the snow. That isn't until about April though.

C...Bob will have the truck in 4 wheel for ya...rofl!

Stacy...Be safe! That sure is crazy weather! It's like a day in April or May around here.