Thursday, January 04, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #2



Thirteen Things TO DO IN JANUARY 2007

1. Pick out tile, counter top, and vanity for upstairs bathroom.
2. Declutter, organize, and clean the basement.
3. Take donations to Salvation Army Donation Center.
4. Buy shelving system for basement.
5. List good items just taking up space on eBay.
6. Organize printed photos in albums.
7. Finish organizing digital photos.
8. BACK UP new newly organized photos!
9. Take more pictures.
10. Scrap at least one page per week (either digital or paper).
11. Buy dress for 2007 Reinhart Winter Gala.
12. Help Bob pick out his tuxedo for the Gala.
13. Attend 2007 Winter Gala on January 27 and have fun!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


10 comments:

Chickadee said...

Yea, I need to organize and back my digital pics onto discs. A daunting task to say the least.

My 13 are up.

K said...

I need to list things on eBay, and make more of an effort to scrapbook more often too.

Good luck on getting everything done!!

Unknown said...

I'm really getting into digital scrapbooking too! One new lo a week sounds like a good goal.
Have fun at the GALA!

Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

Great list. I'm organizing like crazy this week and last.

You know we will want to see pics of you two dressed for the gala!

Anonymous said...

Great list and I can relate to that eBay one. I also hope to go through some things and finally use eBay as a means to make them disappear for good.

Melissa said...

Your list sounds a lot like mine. Scraping and decluttering are great ambitions! Good luck and thanks for visiting mine.

John Holland said...

Sounds like you are going to be pretty busy this month.

My 13 are up.

Raggedy said...

I hope you reach all your goals!
Great list
Have fun at the Gala!
My TT is posted

Sparky Duck said...

These dances and balls and galas are always easier for the man as opposed to the woman.

Scribbit said...

I'm picking out new kitchen stuff too, it's a great way to start out the new year.