Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Procrastination Turns to Motivation

The photo taking and digital scrapping I have been doing lately was at first me trying to put off things I know need to get done in preparation for Christmas. Well, it has turned into motivation! I don't know how, but working on those photos and pages recently has put me into the mood to get things done!

Must bring back the wonderful memories of Christmases gone by! I am looking forward that family time. Bob has been SO busy with work that Olivia and I have hardly seen him in the last week or so. It will be so nice to have that time together!

Here's a "motivation" layout:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

perfect!!

Penny said...

Thank you! I think it will be a cover for a Christmas 2006 scrapbook/journal!

Anonymous said...

Your page is awesome! Great picture too!

Penny said...

Thank you, Amy! I owe you credit for the picture -- thanks to the tutorial on your blog!